Group-buy Pull-Pal: Ends 1/26/15

flyingwil

Supporting Sponsor - Sierra Expeditions
We're looking like this will go into full force about the second week in January.

dmack

Hello All

First post from a long time lurker!

I would like to be put on the list for a RW11000 without the case

Thanks
Darrin

Teton Jack

We're looking like this will go into full force about the second week in January.

So from what it looks like, this is a 14% discount if you include free shipping...(at least that is the calculation for the RW14000)... do I have this right?
I'm really appreciative of the effort you're going through, but is this the best Pull-Pal was willing to do for us? I've checked on Ebay a few times and my
local shop and can get nearly the same deal if I'm patient. Maybe my math is off... is there a bigger discount involved that I'm missing.

Thanks again for putting this together. I'm undecided at this point.

flyingwil

So from what it looks like, this is a 14% discount if you include free shipping...(at least that is the calculation for the RW14000)... do I have this right?
I'm really appreciative of the effort you're going through, but is this the best Pull-Pal was willing to do for us? I've checked on Ebay a few times and my
local shop and can get nearly the same deal if I'm patient. Maybe my math is off... is there a bigger discount involved that I'm missing.

Thanks again for putting this together. I'm undecided at this point.

We need to have some pretty large quantities to make it a steeper discount. We are actually awaiting word from Pull-Pal's owners (on vacation currently for Christmas) and once we have that we will make official and start this thing. Numbers at this point are simply a guess-tamate at this point that we as a company are willing to eat should we not get any other discounts from the manufacturer. As soon as I hear from them I will post up on the thread.

flyingwil

I haven't forgot about you all. I am still awaiting information from Pull-Pal. I'm sure they were in catch up mode yesterday and as soon as I get a response I will post up along with an official sign-up list.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles