Four Wheel Campers: We have a New East Coast Dealer in West Chester, PA

Stan@FourWheel

Explorer
Four Wheel Campers has a "New" East Coast Dealer representing our campers!

We are very proud to have Main Line Overland, located in West Chester, PA joining the FWC family.

Welcome aboard Matt, Pete, & Staff. They will be receiving their first 4 showroom campers sometime around Christmas.

Feel free to give them a call or e-mail if you would like to visit their new camper showroom.

Main Line Overland
325 Westtown Road, Suite 14
West Chester, PA 19382
(P): 610-952-0271
(E): sales@mainlineoverland.com

Happy Holidays from all the staff here at FWC.

:)

Attachments

• four-wheel-popup-campers-mail-line-overland-west-cheast-pa-pennsylvania.jpg
    four-wheel-popup-campers-mail-line-overland-west-cheast-pa-pennsylvania.jpg
    625.5 KB · Views: 33

eblau

Adventurer
Will they be selling parts also or be able to get a new one peice roof shipped to them?

Main Line Overland

Supporting Sponsor
Thanks for the intro Stan!

We are very excited to now be a part of the Four Wheel Campers family. Our showroom units will be arriving just in time for Christmas, and we hope to see many of you in the near future.

We are just ecstatic to be giving customers on the east coast access to another high quality product that otherwise would not be easily available.

Feel free to give us a call (844) 656-7626 or shoot us an email at sales@mainlineoverland.com if you have any questions.

S

Squatchout

Matt great to meet you at the Great American outdoor show today. Thank you for the time you spent with my wife and I going over the 4Wheel campers. She came home gushing about the camper. Now we just need to decide what we want to build!

Main Line Overland

Supporting Sponsor
Matt great to meet you at the Great American outdoor show today. Thank you for the time you spent with my wife and I going over the 4Wheel campers. She came home gushing about the camper. Now we just need to decide what we want to build!

It was great meeting you and your wife as well! I am glad that you got to see how much space you really have inside a Fleet FWC. With the king size bed and rollover couch options, you could sleep an army in the thing.

Let us know if you have any further questions that we can help to answer. And remember the show specials run from now until 1 week after the show, saving you around $650.

We hope to hear from you soon.

CCPAJeeper

Observer
Hey Matt,

Just wanted to thank you for the time today discussing the FWCs and RTTs with my friend and I at the show. Plus, the stickers you ran over to us afterward, very cool. My friend is still pondering which RTT he likes best. For my age, I don't think the ladder is good for me, LOL.
We look forward to seeing you in August in Center County, if not before at your shop. Again, we appreciated your time and sharing of knowledge.

Main Line Overland

Supporting Sponsor
The MLO Super Duty is now on display in our showroom. Come see it and the other toys ;)

pano%20showroom_zpsym4jgbgf.jpg

A super big thanks going out to Matt and Peter at Mainline Overland for hooking me up with my new 2015 FWC Hawk! Woo Hoo!!!
I spent my first night in it visiting my grandfather in Washington DC at the Armed Forces Retirement Home and although it was very comfortable, I was made aware of every siren version known to modern man. DC is LOUD!

Thanks Matt and Peter!!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    527.8 KB · Views: 11
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    545.9 KB · Views: 11
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    533 KB · Views: 9

TZtraveler

Congratulations

Great to see that you are now hooked up with your new Hawk. It sure looks good!! I've been following your plans and I want to welcome you to this forum and this wonderful world of Four Wheel Campers! Hope to see you sometime down the road.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94

Members online