Entire Grill that fits inside a 13 inch Tube

Gearspoke

Adventurer
WHAT!?! I know you probably think that I am crazy, but seriously, this is the perfect grill for when you go backpacking.

Here is the link... and you are welcome! http://www.coolthings.com/uco-grilliput-duo/

If anyone has any other interesting camping gear/ travel gear that is handy, please feel free to share. Always interested to get it for the significant other for a Christmas gift!

Hilldweller

SE Expedition Society
It's pretty neat.

I've been doing something sorta similar by using metal skewers across my charcoal chimney to cook my vegan sausages while bread is baking in the Dutch oven. I'm going to drill some holes so I can just stick them through.
Grills don't have to be name-brand, pricey, or made of titanium to work well...

Gearspoke

Adventurer
Thank you

It's pretty neat.

I've been doing something sorta similar by using metal skewers across my charcoal chimney to cook my vegan sausages while bread is baking in the Dutch oven. I'm going to drill some holes so I can just stick them through.
Grills don't have to be name-brand, pricey, or made of titanium to work well...

Woah I never thought to do that! Thank you!

cruisertoy

Explorer
WHAT!?! I know you probably think that I am crazy, but seriously, this is the perfect grill for when you go backpacking.

Here is the link... and you are welcome! http://www.coolthings.com/uco-grilliput-duo/

If anyone has any other interesting camping gear/ travel gear that is handy, please feel free to share. Always interested to get it for the significant other for a Christmas gift!

I've had one of these for about 4 years now. Light My Fire carries them. The fire bowl is pretty flimsy and only worthy of a few pieces of charcoal or it weakens the hinge points. The grill is great. Don't use it over any flames and try to keep the coals pretty low by the feat. I've warped the grill rods but they bend back. It's tightly packed in the tube and feels heavy than it really is. Totally worth the $30.

Christophe Noel

Expedition Leader
I too warped the heck out of my Griliput. It's not a bad solution, but it sure is pretty darn delicate. Ever since getting my Slatgrill, I haven't used anything else.

independent

You might want to check out Purcell Trench grills. Made in US. He also has reviews that he does of other grills. He has a pretty cool site.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles