Winch bumper

iluv83vettes

Adventurer
The problem with the sequoia is they made way to many changes over the years. That is why there are not much options out there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is there a difference between the pre and post 02 100 series as far as bumper mounting goes? ARB has a split and the bull bar is different for the pre and post 02 models.

Benc

Explorer
Is there a difference between the pre and post 02 100 series as far as bumper mounting goes? ARB has a split and the bull bar is different for the pre and post 02 models.

I'm not a 100% sure, I know slee lists them for a 98- 2007

richxd87

Observer
How much are you thinking for the DIY kit, I'm definitely interested? The additional savings on the shipping would be great!

One note to point, the LX grill comes up with the bumper, yours looks pretty close to the grill, not sure if it would clear it with the bars.

Benc

Explorer
How much are you thinking for the DIY kit, I'm definitely interested? The additional savings on the shipping would be great!

One note to point, the LX grill comes up with the bumper, yours looks pretty close to the grill, not sure if it would clear it with the bars.

$500-$600. Over on ih8mud there are a few guys that want a small stinger like on the slee blueberry. I think that will be a good option for the lx. Pm me if you want to get on the list at these prices. I will need a deposit and realistically we are probably looking at the first batch being done February or March

Benc

Explorer
So all the spots are taken for the built bumpers. But I can do as many DIY kits as I want. Let me know if anyone want a DIY kit and I can have them bent and cut the same time I do all the others.

sgiandubh

Observer
Awesome bumper. Love the light weight approach. I assume the 105 lbs was with the full guard? Wish I had seen this earlier for a full up bumper. What's the final cost for a DIY?

Thanks!

toyotech

Expedition Leader
Pretty cool you started to makes them. Loved the bumpers you have made. If I wasn't already getting a complete set made. I would have gone with you. The LC one is $$

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Benc

Explorer
Awesome bumper. Love the light weight approach. I assume the 105 lbs was with the full guard? Wish I had seen this earlier for a full up bumper. What's the final cost for a DIY?

Thanks!
Yes the 105 was the full bumper.
It would be $600 for the full DIY bumper. I will be building more after this batch if you need one built. The main reason I'm only doing ten to start, is I just don't have the money to invest in more. And also I may have to come up some on the price in the next batch. Not much but maybe $100 or so.

Benc

Explorer
Pretty cool you started to makes them. Loved the bumpers you have made. If I wasn't already getting a complete set made. I would have gone with you. The LC one is $$

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yeah I didn't plan on it. I guess I gave in to the peer pressure lol.

ulySSes

Observer
Yes the 105 was the full bumper.
It would be $600 for the full DIY bumper. I will be building more after this batch if you need one built. The main reason I'm only doing ten to start, is I just don't have the money to invest in more. And also I may have to come up some on the price in the next batch. Not much but maybe $100 or so.

How long do you think until this happens? I was going to just pick up an ARB, but love this one.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94