Winch bumper

Benc

Explorer
picked up a 12k winch today. Wanted to make sure the 12k will fit before I get to far along.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sgiandubh

Observer
I hope that more progress means that your back is much better. This really solidifies the cutouts for me. It is a nice touch to match the angles of the grill and the larger holes go with the size of the 100 front end very well.

Benc

Explorer
I hope that more progress means that your back is much better. This really solidifies the cutouts for me. It is a nice touch to match the angles of the grill and the larger holes go with the size of the 100 front end very well.

A little better and not worse so that's a good thing! I have way to much work to do and for my back to go out haha.
Yeah I like the size also. I think this is how it will be standard and I will give an option of no cut outs for those who don't like.

Benc

Explorer
So I have decided to get a new tube bender. The new bender can bend tighter radius so it will give more options. I also plan on making the grill guard bolt on. This will make it easy to add one in the future if wanted. The biggest reason for this decision is when I changed my starter recently it would have been much easier without the grill guard!

fireball

Explorer
Great looking bumper! I'm having a hard time trying to convince myself I'm still happy with my ARB after watching this come together! :)

Benc

Explorer
Great looking bumper! I'm having a hard time trying to convince myself I'm still happy with my ARB after watching this come together! :)

Thanks, I'm sure you could sell your arb lol.
Here are a few more progress picsImageUploadedByTapatalk1421103163.698455.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1421103183.803902.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1421103211.177931.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1421103234.343519.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1421103251.620271.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ritabooke