Winch bumper

Benc

Explorer
I gotta find that Tacoma build thread... I'll be searching tomorrow for sure!

Haha, it should be here somewhere. I do miss that truck and wish I didn't have to sell but it just couldn't fit the whole fam comfortably.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ADVW/Liam

Adventurer
Build....

Man, I hope you dont mind if I take some of the ideas for that bed rack / roof rack. That thing is nice, and I want to build something similar for my 2010 DC. I like the dimple died' holes, and it appears from the looks of the skid you built that you have a metal break or press. I have none of that stuff yet, so it will take a while to get all the tools needed, such as tubing bender, cutting torch or plasma cutter, dimple die, ect... My pops retired a few years ago, and is about to turn 59&1/2, which means his income will increase dramatically (he can draw full retirement). I'll talk him into buying the tools needed, as he likes to build stuff too.

Rick

Benc

Explorer
I don't mind at all. I'm glad you could get some ideas. If you do the dimple holes, have a metal shop cut them out. I think it cost me $75 to have mine cut. Otherwise you would be cutting holes all week. Lol.
I do have a 20" press brake and on the wider stuff I grind half way through the inside of the bend with a cut off wheel, then you only have to weld the inside.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles