Dodge Ram Box

lowenbrau

Explorer
OZTRAY-JOHN said:
Hi Guys and Gal's,

I'm new here but have been reading all the posts thoroughly. I own a comany that supplies aluminum drop side bodies, Oztray Truck Trays. I' not sure if I'm allowed to push a product on here so I apologise in advance if I'm not.

While I agree that its great to see the BIG three thinking outside the traditional box, it still seems to me that the major disadvantage of a regular box or service body is that you can't load or unload from the side. All the space that is wasted by the "skirts" on a regular box could be made up of storage boxes.

Glad to see an option so close to home. Got a website?

boblynch

Adventurer
OZTRAY-JOHN said:
Hi Guys and Gal's,

I'm new here but have been reading all the posts thoroughly. I own a comany that supplies aluminum drop side bodies, Oztray Truck Trays. I' not sure if I'm allowed to push a product on here so I apologise in advance if I'm not.

While I agree that its great to see the BIG three thinking outside the traditional box, it still seems to me that the major disadvantage of a regular box or service body is that you can't load or unload from the side. All the space that is wasted by the "skirts" on a regular box could be made up of storage boxes.

John, welcome to the ExPo. If you search past threads you'll see that the benefits of trays has been discussed at length. Always glad to get first hand technical info.

OutbacKamper

Supporting Sponsor
Welcome to ExPo Oztray-John !
He may be understandably a little shy to post a link to his website, since he is not an official vendor on the forum.

On a totally unrelated subject, has anyone checked out this website :
http://oztray.com/

Cheers
Mark

OZTRAY-JOHN

Thanks for the welcome!

Good to hear from you Mark, How's the camper plans coming along?

Glad to see there are some more Aussies around!

eugene

Explorer
I was going to do storage boxes under the bed of my s10. There was a body line on the outer panel right at the same height as the bed floor so I was going to cut there and hinge the bottom, then add a floor and sides and back.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles