Iron Pig, The FJ55

zimm

Expedition Leader
maybe its me, but i think there ought to be a law that all pigs MUST be two tone. id rather see gaping rust holes than a monotone pig.

metallic fleck and multi layer clear coats are another set of felonies.

Scrapdaddy

Adventurer
Thanks Guys,

She's going to get all the glass in tomorrow and hopefully wiring soon.

Kurt, thanks for getting me straightened out with the steering stabilizer. It means a lot that a vendor takes the time and shares knowledge, the way you do. I'll be calling again!

cruiseroutfit

Supporting Sponsor: Cruiser Outfitters
...Kurt, thanks for getting me straightened out with the steering stabilizer. It means a lot that a vendor takes the time and shares knowledge, the way you do. I'll be calling again!

Our pleasure. Really excited to see your FJ55 all finished up. Don't forget to send us pics! :cool:

DEFENDERBEAM

strategic command
Our 1970 Working Pig came with the property. It's lived most of it's life in the Rockies pushing snow. It'll start on the coldest morning and push through the deepest snow. 19,000 miles on it and still going strong! We love it!

That thing is amazing . Drool is right . Haha

BritKLR

Kapitis Indagatoris
Revive the Pig thread.....

Ours continues to earn its living plowing us out this winter. Still amazing that after a couple of pumps, pull the chock and crank it over and it’ll start on the coldest day after sitting for months. Cant say as much for the leaky plow hydraulics.

84AEA337-57F7-4606-B3E7-B35D72B9AD84.jpeg85FC8FB5-E8C5-458C-9F59-C7F733B52ED2.jpeg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rinzlerz