Utterly non-glamourous Coleman Deluxe Camp Kitchen

katuah

Adventurer
EDIT: SOLD, to a guy with a BIG truck and a BIG camper. :)

This is Snow Peak for the WalMart shopper. The Budweiser of glamping kitchens. Most of what you need, some of what you don't, and all in one sturdy neat package that folds up huge and weighs slightly less than your spare tire! Seriously, though... I bet somebody will want to buy this from me. Somebody with a truck.

My Mom (bless her heart) bought this for me for Christmas last year. I couldn't return it, so I put it together, thinking hey, I'll give it a try, it has to be better than my whisperlite-on-a-cooler weekend "quick kitchen" setup. But.... I simply could not figure out how to pack this thing into my XJ. If you have a larger vehicle and the price tag on a Snow Peak makes you shudder and think of mortgage payments, then this is the camp kitchen for you! I've never used it. I've only had it out of the house once since it arrived (to the driveway, where it sat for some portion of an hour as I shook my head and contemplated quantum folding space as a packing technique, after which it returned inside).

For the obvious reasons, I will not ship it. I will, however, be willing to meet you someplace that I want to go anyway nearby and just need an excuse. $70. Make me an offer. Any offer. Please don't insult my Momma too badly, though.

Last edited:

tarditi

Explorer
I have the even larger Cabella's Deluxe Camp Kitchen - this one is a nice setup - not as heavy or space-consuming as the Cabella's unit.

Where in NC are you?

GLWS!

Johnrunberg

Adventurer
Wow. That is way more kitchen than I really need.

That said I know some VW bus people that could use it, but don't think I could get them at $70 (Target has it new for that). $35, yes.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94