Wanted fuso fg ion western canada

Uncle_jesse

Observer
Hey I'm on the witch hunt for a fuso fg to start my camper build ... To make it even trickier I'm on a super tight budget probably a pipe dream I'm looking around the 10'000$ mark .. I Don't mind finding a fixer upper

So that being said anyone know of anything :)

Cheers

boostin

Adventurer
Yah says 06 but that's the wrong body style...did you enquire about it?

There was a 03 I think went at a auction in chilliwack abd it went for 11500 with a pretty rusty dump box.

Uncle_jesse

Observer
Yah says 06 but that's the wrong body style...did you enquire about it?

There was a 03 I think went at a auction in chilliwack abd it went for 11500 with a pretty rusty dump box.

Yea the green one was already sold when I found the add :( and the was bidding on the one at the auction but it got to rich for my blood .. Looks like I just made a deal on one in Ontario not my favourite place to buy a vehicle from but with my budget Its slim pickings

boostin

Adventurer
There are lots of fuso out that way bit the rust terrifies me...mine is from northern Alberta and it seems bad enough for me

Uncle_jesse

Observer
There are lots of fuso out that way bit the rust terrifies me...mine is from northern Alberta and it seems bad enough for me
Yea I looked high and low but I'm not the most patient person so I made the deal on a 03 fg out of Kingston ON I luckly had a buddy that lived close to it and was able to go have a look at it for me and test drive it and is nice enough to drive it out west for me in a few weeks .. It's in about the same shape as the one at the chilliwack auction and it is an auto truck aswell wich was one of my criteria so figures crossed it's not a total roach .. But I do seem to find the projects ��

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94