CL Add

Dendy Jarrett

Expedition Portal Admin
Staff member
I laughed until my sides hurt.
I've never had one this bad, but I have had some that were pretty bad.
I think it all comes down to how well little things were cared for.

But this was hilarious.

D

mpinco

Expedition Leader
Example of someone who is clueless on basic repairs and maintenance, then complains about the trajectory of their incompetence.

Dendy Jarrett

Expedition Portal Admin
Staff member
It was hilarious:
Just few quotes that I can remember: "I'll trade it for a donkey, two goats and 4 chickens" - "If someone doesn't buy this, I'm gonna either burn it or drive it off a cliff"

I almost made a screen shot of it to post in here. Wish I had now.

D

Dendy Jarrett

Expedition Portal Admin
Staff member
UnfrozenCaveman: You must suffer the same delusion as I do. Even though I laughed til my sides hurt (cause I have known MANY with a truck like this- I always purchased extra well maintained trucks and never had a classic give me consistent problems -although I had a heater box blow going down the interstate and it went off like a bomb and steamed the interior to the point that I thought I was a goner - as I couldn't see the traffic around me ... YIKES!).

I still see the truck as the little Christmas tree that Charlie Brown got and say to myself, it's not such a bad little truck. It has potential ... :)

D

I Leak Oil

Expedition Leader
Funny ad for sure. If the solution to fix the ignition by using a toggle switch is any indication, this truck has lived a hard life. Not through any fault of it's own though. Sadly, not everyone has the intestinal fortitude to own a coil sprung truck... This guys was just not a good psychological fit for such a fine vehicle!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rinzlerz