FOR SALE: 1999 Toyota Land Cruiser - EXCELLENT CONDITION

hannigan

One of a kind Cruiser. Super clean Toyota Land Cruiser. 207,000 easy miles but many more miles expected on this bulletproof 4.7 Liter V8. Fully loaded with leather, power everything, automatic tranny, and the list goes on. I am the third owner (and I have only owned it for 2 month - essentially a 2 owner rig) of this beauty and love it but I have a few other vehicles and do not drive this one enough to keep it. Asking $11,000 but I will consider all REASONABLE offers. Call me at 801-885-9743 or email me at jcrash24@gmail.com. Cruiser is located in Northern Utah.
This machine is in tip top shape - no leaks and runs perfect. I purchased this from a guy who owns a mechanic/tire shop and he took excellent care of it. He actually purchased it from the original owner with only 15,000 miles on it. Brand new wheels and tires, new brakes, parts of the suspension has recently been replaced, water pump and timing belt done around 198,000 miles, running full synthetic oil. You will be hard pressed to find a Cruiser in this good of shape. It is a 1999 so it is not perfect but it is an eye catcher with many more miles to go.
4x4 works, rear diff locker works and engages perfectly. Everything on this cruiser works awesome and it looks great. (I have never taken it off road and I do not think the previous owner did either).
The paint is in awesome shape - still very glossy. Everything works with the exception of the rear heater for some reason. The blower works but I think the heating element needs to be replaced. Rides super smooth and is very functional with the third row seating option. Has an aftermarket rear DVD player/screen and an aftermarket CD player with Bluetooth. I will be sad to let it go but I cannot justify keeping LC 1.jpgLC 2.jpgLC 4.jpgLC 6.jpg it.
Clean title in hand. Come check it out.

Last edited:

medicfernando

Adventurer
This is an exceptionally clean Landcruiser. I drove it yesterday and it truly drives like a vehicle half its age. The rear locker works great, the body looks great and I couldn't find any leaks. This will make someone a great overland vehicle, camping vehicle or cool daily driver.

moosehog

1. What size/type of lift does it have?
2. What size/brand tires?
3. Why selling it after only 2 months?

as-of-now

Tried PMing, is this still available? Any answer as to why the current owner wants to sell?

I (unexpectedly) need a new rig!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior