What 19.5 rims fit fuso fe180

boostin

Adventurer
Hey just wondering if any one knows what is a economical source for 19.5" rims to fit a 2006 6 bolt truck?

Ones from a fk?

Hino or isuzu fit?

Aftermarket ones avail?

This is not for a expedition build just for a will truck that will see some light duty off road use and to maybe increase top speed a bit.

mog

Kodiak Buckaroo
Are you staying with duels?
All the 'stock' wheels would have offsets (backspacing) for that setup (duels).
The factory pattern is a Rockwell 6 x 8.75".
Watch out for the hole size. The Fusos are the Budd size holes (1.313"), while many aftermarket builders build with the .75-.85" holes
If you are going to Super Single, ATW, EC, Alan, etc are the way to go IMO with certified wheels. There are plenty of horror stories here on the portal of wheel problems from other builders

Last edited:

boostin

Adventurer
Will the truck is a work truck so need the full 18000 pounds..I live in Canada not many fuso around these parts but lots of hino and isuzu

pugslyyy

Expedition Vehicle Engineer Guy
Will the truck is a work truck so need the full 18000 pounds..I live in Canada not many fuso around these parts but lots of hino and isuzu

Yeah but M608Z 285/70R19.5 will support 12790 pounds per axle singled. If you need to go over 12790 on the rear axle then maybe you should consider DRW, but all of the 19.5 coversions I'm aware of are targeted at SRW.

jomobco

Now Decanter
I'm not sure if Rickson Wheels would have a set-up for you in duals. They deal in custom wheels and they might be able to cross reference the bolt pattern to a 19.5" with the same pattern. Just a thought. I think they're in MD, USA.

Uncle_jesse

Observer
Where abouts in Canada are you I'm on the hunt for the same thing I'm in Victoria just thinking if we're close enough and can track some rims down might get a deal

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles