Selecting & Buying 12 volt Fridge for 3 month road trip

jeep-N-montero

Expedition Leader
Home Depot has Whynter fridges on their website. They ship all over. Or you can pick it up in any of their stores. I like mine and have had no problems at all with it.

I never knew HD sold them, just looked it up and they are all on sale plus I get 10% off, might have to think about this.

Hilldweller

SE Expedition Society
I'd get an ARB from a 4WheelParts store. Contact the store, explain your "mission", pick it up there. I bet they'd throw you a decent discount with your tale.

jeep-N-montero

Expedition Leader
Hi everyone.
I ended up buying that fridge, the Truckfridge from a Canadian reseller , I decided that a bit more money worth it to have it ready when we get to Canada and not have to source one in a rush. Also our dollar is going down every day so if that keeps up I would have ended up paying a lot more by the time we arrive.
Now I need to decide if we need to install a second battery, or a battery pack. We will not be camping on this trip, using a mix of vacation rentals and hotels. Can anyone recommend a battery pack that is not too expensive. What do you guys mostly use over there.
Thanks
Oz_Traveller

See above, they already purchased one.

I'd get an ARB from a 4WheelParts store. Contact the store, explain your "mission", pick it up there. I bet they'd throw you a decent discount with your tale.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior