NRP exhaust
non-sunroof roof
LT230 conversion
Tom Woods front driveshaft

maintenance has been thorough and everything has been addressed as needed:
new cats welded into NRP exhaust this year- passed Colorado emission easily
heater core done
transmission rebuilt and Amsoil
new fuel tank and new fuel pump- all new hardware from England- rubber mounting hardware, etc.
Stainless Steel brake lines
some new brake pipes
most transmission pipes are replaced with genuine
recent full brake job including master cylinder
In my ownership of 12 years, it seems almost everything has been replaced
most work done by Land Rover Gold certified master tech with his own shop.

We're having our first kid, switched jobs, etc. etc. I think it may be time to pass the torch.

I have spent a lot of money on this truck- upwards of $25K. I would not hesitate to drive it anywhere right now. It is mechanically excellent.

There are so many things I am probably forgetting. If you are a serious buyer, I will continue the conversation and can provide any and all pics.

It could benefit from some attention on the interior but it is presentable. It could also use a few other items like the AC does not work (needs compressor, new lines, etc.)

Drive it as is, drop in a 300tdi, 4.6, etc. Just a little time and effort and you'll have one of the best examples in the USA.

I am asking $6,500. Located in Denver, CO

https://www.flickr.com/photos/129236927@N02/sets/72157649786686285/

Attachments

• IMG_0315.jpg
    IMG_0315.jpg
    559.9 KB · Views: 423
  • IMG_0394.jpg
    IMG_0394.jpg
    568.5 KB · Views: 1,377
Last edited:

Roverchef

Adventurer
That's a perfect example of a well equipped and fair priced vehicle for someone to modify to their own personal liking without having to dump a bunch of $$$ into right out of the gate in order to "GET OUT THERE". GLWTS!

Gore Ranger

Observer
That's a perfect example of a well equipped and fair priced vehicle for someone to modify to their own personal liking without having to dump a bunch of $$$ into right out of the gate in order to "GET OUT THERE". GLWTS!

For those who inquired via pm, the apologies include:

paint damage on cowl as pictured (It's been like that since I owned it)

other dings and dimples on body (body and paint overall are original and very good in my opinion) In short, its not a new car

rear wiper is off of truck because it interfered with the new roof. Still have it. With some minor modification it would be easy to re-install but I left it off.

washer bottle is off of car- I removed because it is very large and is in the spot where I planned to put an air compressor. I sourced

two different small washer bottles from 80's era Montero's which I was planning on using in the front corner where the vacuum
reservoir resides, but those are also not installed. No washer bottle is currently hooked up.

The odometer went out at 89,999 several years ago and was replaced with a new unit which is showing around 10,000 miles. Just recently the speedometer went out and the culprit is the right angle drive. I have not replaced yet. It's a fairly expensive part and I am not putting any more money into the truck except on maintenance that affects safety, drivability, etc. You could buy a new one or source a used one.

The transmission shifter film is torn and the shifter plate is loose because the nubs broke off. This has been on my list to source but I haven't done that yet. You could rivet it down or source a good used one. The transmission shifter light is also out.

The HVAC panel lights do not work.

The door lock actuators do not all work. The tailgate is independent of the rest and has never worked during my ownership. The rear doors also have never worked and I lock those manually. The front doors work together but they can be a little temperamental. I park in my garage and rarely lock the truck.

The driver's side speaker the connection was brittle and snapped off so I removed the speaker. I planned to buy a fresh pair of front speakers anyway. The speakers were some Rockford Fosgate's that came with it and did not have grills anyway.

It could benefit from someone who is going to tinker and get it perfect. It is turn-key in that you could drive it anywhere right now without a worry, and has tons of expensive modifications.

I have tons of extra parts, shop manual, rover books, and rover specific tools that I will include. Essentially everything I have will go with it if you desire.

I will also sell the bumpers separately if you already have a RRC and are interested in those.

thank you

Gore Ranger

Observer
I have sold the winch locally today.

My new bottom line on the truck is $5000. It is still just as advertised but no winch.

wjb4000

Adventurer
Cool, that's the one my buddy just bought! I just took it for a drive Wednesday night and that thing drives real nice. Don't know if you built it or not, but good job. It feels real solid and it seems like it's going to be a fine expedition rig for him to follow me in, lol.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior