Viking Offroad / Southeast Overland aluminum hawse fairleads

yonah

Calling-in from west of the Rockies
***** SOLD!!! *****

I've been doing some reorganizing in the shop and it's time to sell some parts I no longer use.

I have two aluminum hawse fairleads for sale. One is a black anodized Viking Offroad fairlead and the other is a natural aluminum Southeast Overland offset fairlead. Both of them are used but in great shape. The photo of the SE fairlead is of it still mounted on my ARB Bullbar. The dark spots on it are bug splats from my last trip out. I'll wash it before shipping.

Prices included shipping in CONUS:

*** SOLD *** Viking - $50

*** SOLD *** SE Overland - $45

I'm having some trouble uploading the photos from my iPhone. I'll post a reply shortly with them attached.

Cheers and Happy New Year!

-Stephen

Last edited:

yonah

Photos:

fairlead 1.jpgfairlead 2.jpg

All hardware will be included.

yonah

All PMs replied. I was a having an issue with my PP account. It should be good to go now.

Sorry for the confusion,

yonah

Viking fairlead is still up for grabs.

SEO fairlead is sold.

scramfan01

Adventurer
Review

I recieved the SO fairlead. Good, honest guy to deal with. There was a PayPay issue, but "RangerGA" kept me updated until he got the issue resolved. Another good Expo member to deal with. Thanks.

yonah

I recieved the SO fairlead. Good, honest guy to deal with. There was a PayPay issue, but "RangerGA" kept me updated until he got the issue resolved. Another good Expo member to deal with. Thanks.

Thank you!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rinzlerz