defender 110 expedition truck

Goosey

.jpg.html]
IMGP0779_zps559c6254.jpg
[/URL]

gday guys
this is our 200tdi 1993 110 and love it

Goosey

under bed storage all those heavy things including 50lt water tank,second battery and hot water shower

Goosey

this side is the cooking and food storage, the fridge is a 70lt 12v upright style which works really
well because its only 600mm deep and has a compressor that can be mounted in various places
theres also a pull out draw that has storage and has an ally top so we can place the gas stove
on top,thats also where all the electrics solar controller ect..

Goosey

the cab of the defender is been kepted simple, aircon switch spot lights accessory switch,boost gauge
egt gauge, volts, oil, water,uhf sat phone and mapping is mud maps on an ipad, also various pockets and large cubby box in between the seats

Gren_T

Adventurer
Terrific truck & thanks for sharing did you build the rear top yourself? nice to see a proud landy owner in Oz

Happy new year to All
Gren

Goosey

the front of the truck still needs a little bit of work, front bar with a winch headlight surrounds with protectors hid globes.over all most of the work is done its a very practical truck any questions just ask
many thanks goosey

wuntenn

Adventurer
I like that. Very well done and executed. Is that an alloy subframe with ply on top and an alloy exterior skin? It looks like extruded alloy cappings on the top of the sides - the bit that 'rolls' over above the white fridge vent at rear. Is that what it is?

Goosey

hey mate
yes its an ally frame and all the above, very observant of you :) it keeps the weight down a fair bit and still very strong
thanks goosey

wuntenn

Adventurer
hey mate
yes its an ally frame and all the above, very observant of you :) it keeps the weight down a fair bit and still very strong
thanks goosey

Looks good! Yes the alloy frame and ply is a good combination. You doing all this yourself?

Goosey

yes mate with a bit of help from the handbrake (the wife) I am very lucky she as keen as I am so we must be both mental :wings:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles