SOLD, SOLD, SOLD: Conqueror Compact

Dendy Jarrett

Expedition Portal Admin
Staff member
This trailer couldn't be replicated for 6000.00. The roof top tent alone would run upwards of $2500-$3000.
The thing is built like a tank.
D

Herbie

Rendezvous Conspirator
I want this thing so bad!

Company stock purchase pays off in February. If I survive today's layoffs and you've still got it then, I'll give you a ring.

Dendy Jarrett

Expedition Portal Admin
Staff member
Guessing about $400-$600 to ship from NM to Florida. The good thing about Florida is that there are LOTS of vehicles moving in and out of that state so the rates are cheaper and the choices broader.

D

Power Wagon Family

I Hate Off Camber
Thanks for the info Dendy! yeah I'm sure shipping would not be to bad and I could do what was needed on this end. Also I would not mind a road trip ether if someone is within driving distance I could do say 200 miles and meet someone half way if that helps.

Corey

Power Wagon Family

I Hate Off Camber
Ok I didn't want to go this low but I need the room in the garage. With our cabin being built in the spring supplies are filling the garage!

Price update
$5,500.00 firm

calledtocreation

Adventurer
forgive my ignorance. does the tent integrate with the trailer or can it be removed in order to add a roof rack and different tent set up?

Power Wagon Family

I Hate Off Camber
Tent is intended to be part of the trailer, that being said I have seen a thread (on here I think) where the tent was removed and a rack was installed with an aftermarket tent.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles