SOLD, SOLD, SOLD: Conqueror Compact

Power Wagon Family

I Hate Off Camber
Price Drop!!! $5,500.00

Well it think this is another item we have grown out of. I love this little trailer but it just does not fit us or our needs anymore. I am the second owner and it is titled as a 2009. Tent is in great shape, no rips and all the zippers work great. The tent cover is in ok shape, it does not leak but is well sun worn. Electrical panel would need some attention it's all there but I would go through it and check connections prior to hooking up a battery. I never opened it up because I had a nice trolling motor battery box with a deep cycle battery we would bring with us. Trailers on board water tanks are clean and do not leak. Trailer as brand new 31" duratrac tires however the spare is more of a street tire don't know the brand. Most of the dishes and utensils are there as well as the glasses. Bindu boxes are in great shape, paint in great shape, comes with the original ground tarp to park the trailer on (never used it). The trailer plug was coverted to a U.S. spec 7 pin trailer plug. Comes with the original metal gas cans which have never been used. And will include the small propane tanks pictured. Shovel and grass cutter also included but I lost the ax on the trail when I forgot to lock it in place. I'm sure I am forgetting something's but this trailer is ready to hit the trail and will serve its new owner well.
image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg
$5,500
Thanks

Last edited:

Dendy Jarrett

Expedition Portal Admin
Staff member
Great Little Trailer- Great Price. Most boat shops should be able to replicate the tent cover.

D

nocean

Adventurer
Can you take a few additional photo's of the interior storage/kitchen space? I'm looking at the Conqueror website but it seems that it has changed some since this one was made? Is there a dedicated location for a stove or fridge?

thanks

Power Wagon Family

I Hate Off Camber
There is a slider for the frig in the back but its very large not sure what size would fit. As far as the stove goes, there is no designated area. Just set it on whichever fold down side you want to cook on and store it inside when not in use.
Here is a link buy a fellow expo member. Trailer is identical.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ALxGLVJY0QE

Power Wagon Family

I Hate Off Camber
Bump.
This is a great trailer and compared to some of the other trailers listed it is priced good. I fear the longer this sits in my garage the more I want to keep it! Someone buy it and use it so I don't hang on to it as a garage trophy.

Power Wagon Family

I Hate Off Camber
Starting today I am going to list the trailer on other forums and Craigslist just FYI. Expo price is still 6000$ all other sites will be listed for the 6500$

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior