WTB or trade: Campaign Furniture Chairs

DallasFJ

I'm looking to buy a couple of the overland campaign furniture chairs. I gave one away a few years ago to a friend before I realized they had gone out of business. I contacted Andy at Campaign Furniture Company and he mentioned that he was not making them anymore. Anyway, I have four new in the box tripolina chairs to trade if you are interested. Otherwise PM if you want to sell them.

DallasFJ

As far as the low post count, I am mostly in stealth mode in this forum but have been tracking this and the fj cruiser forum since 2006 when I purchased my FJ. For reference, look me up in the fj cruiser forum under DallasFJ. By the way, still enjoying the FJ.

DallasFJ

I'm not really trying to sell the tripolina chairs but just wanted to provide an additional option (trade) rather than just place a WTB ad for anyone looking to sell their campaign furniture chairs or table.

nocean

Adventurer
Hello, little confused, are you selling or looking for these chairs? I am looking for something similar and just curious.

thanks

DallasFJ

I just saw this. I am looking to buy a couple of chairs that were made by the Campaign Furniture Company. I am not selling chairs.

Drover

Adventurer
I have these and ready to part with em
image.jpg
image.jpgimage.jpg

Pm me if you want em

Not the table, just the chairs

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles