FS: OZTENT RV-3

JeepTreeHouse

Adventurer
For sale is my Oztent RV-3. Im selling because we have moved to a James Baroud Rtt, and have no more room to carry it on top of the 4Runner.

The tent is in brand new condition. We bought this about 3 years ago and have used it about 6-7 times (a busy 3 years). There are no holes, tears, rips, or any broken pieces at all.

Included in the sale is the tent, the tent bag, all the guy lines and tent stakes, and a matching ground sheet that we found from one of the REI models.

Asking price is $700 obo

I would prefer to keep this as a local sale, because shipping would be pretty expensive; but if anyone wants to arrange for shipment I have no problem dropping it off.

The tent is located in Southern Maryland. I am willing to meet people if needed.

t7fp5y.jpg

Attachments

• Graduation - Swalllow Falls 102.jpg
    Graduation - Swalllow Falls 102.jpg
    446.6 KB · Views: 247
Last edited:

JeepTreeHouse

Adventurer
All PM's have been responded to. I apologize for the delay, work has had me pretty busy, and this definitely fell on the back burner. I would like to keep this as a local sale because of the shipping cost. I am willing to ship if the buyer wants to set up a shipping option. I have no experience with greyhound bus shipping or anything of the like.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94