1st gen Toyota Sequoia front plate bumper

toyotech

Expedition Leader
This is a one time price/deal
Made by brute force fab and helping him sell this
Nothing wrong with it. Used a Sequoia to build the bumper and later found out it isn't the same as the tundra.
Will fit 01-04 Sequoia but may have a small gaps at the top between the headlight and center grill area.
built of a 2006 but will fit 2005-2007
It is made for Sequoias where the lower center grill doesn't go up with hood. (05-07)
It is made to fit a winch but doesn't have the front cut out for the fairlead which can be done for free if you like.

$old plus shipping

•pacific $75.00

•mountain $100.00

•central $125.00

•Eastern $150.00
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1420521846.363704.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Last edited:

jeverich

Luddite
Glad Billy's up and running again. Hell of a fabricator, not so good on the business end.

I like the recovery points with the sleeving.

For anyone interested, Billy is a great guy with good skills. I've been running one of his bumpers for a few years.

You might want to move this to the "Vehicle Parts" section for a little more exposure...

Last edited:

toyotech

Expedition Leader
Makes me wish my wife had a Sequoia...

shoot, makes me wanna go buy a Sequoia to put in storage till im done building my tundra.

Glad Billy's up and running again. Hell of a fabricator, not so good on the business end.

I like the recovery points with the sleeving.

It is tough to build bumpers and sell them. He is working on the business side. (he had a family emergency and ill leave it at that) He has came a longs way from building in his garage to now. I will try to mainly handle the tundra/sequoia bumpers for him so he can get more welding time. I known Billy for a while now and im here to help give as much support as i can. I will be dealing with guys here for his stuff if anyone is interested. just shoot a PM. I spend alot of time on the web :)

jeverich

Luddite
It is tough to build bumpers and sell them. He is working on the business side. (he had a family emergency and ill leave it at that) He has came a longs way from building in his garage to now. I will try to mainly handle the tundra/sequoia bumpers for him so he can get more welding time. I known Billy for a while now and im here to help give as much support as i can. I will be dealing with guys here for his stuff if anyone is interested. just shoot a PM. I spend alot of time on the web :)

Yeah, roger... I've got a small fab shop as well - and it's amazing how quick things can get away from you. I know the last few months were tough for him, which happens to the best of us. Glad that you're coming on board - I've got a friend that works with Billy quite often up in Alaska on the sales end of stuff.

Good luck!

toyotech

Expedition Leader
Yeah, roger... I've got a small fab shop as well - and it's amazing how quick things can get away from you. I know the last few months were tough for him, which happens to the best of us. Glad that you're coming on board - I've got a friend that works with Billy quite often up in Alaska on the sales end of stuff.

Good luck!

yea he sells alot to Alaska of all places. Plan to visit Alaska next i hope :)

jeverich

Luddite
yea he sells alot to Alaska of all places. Plan to visit Alaska next i hope :)

I shot you a PM.

I'll keep bumping this, too. Want to see it sell!

Next time you get an order built up for AK, tow a trailer up there! Screw the freight company! Alcan is awesome, done it twice.

nocensorbo

Observer
heard thaat the sequoia bumpers will fit tundras but the tundras wouldnt fit sequoias whats the reasoning on it not fitting

toyotech

Expedition Leader
the sequoia bumper is wider, not much. the sequoia and double cab tundra are basically the same since they made the DC from the sequoia. the AC bumper isnt as wide but will fit a DC if you trim some of the metal under the headlights.

either way brute force fab has jigs made to make bumpers for 1st gen sequoia, AC tundra and DC tundra. all corrections needed to made between the ac and dc has been made

THIS SEQUOIA BUMPER IS SOLD!!! someone on here got a sweet deal

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior