I have gone to the dark side....

matthewp

Combat Truck Monkey
Unfortunately the Barbie Rubicon (My 2007 Jeep Liberty) had started to develop an appetite for repair parts. I figured if I was going to be sinking a car payment a month into a vehicle, I'd like the reliability of a newer vehicle that comes with it. My wife was the one who pointed me to this well appointed 2011 model at the dealer local to her work. Unfortunately all I have for now is the dealer website pic.
FJ Cruiser Dealer Pic.jpg

nocensorbo

Observer
you will realize it is slightly more darker, buttttttt its because you will spend more time actually driving the rig and less time under it with a light in your eyes seeing what you're working on

matthewp

Combat Truck Monkey
you will realize it is slightly more darker, buttttttt its because you will spend more time actually driving the rig and less time under it with a light in your eyes seeing what you're working on

You're not kidding! Now, I have to get a hold of an owner's manual to learn what all the wonderful gizmos and switches do!:Wow1:

nocensorbo

Observer
You're not kidding! Now, I have to get a hold of an owner's manual to learn what all the wonderful gizmos and switches do!:Wow1:
start naming some, i can help. Had one before and miss it dearly. She got totaled in a flood....only thing she couldnt do is become a submarine

Last edited:

Scott B.

SE Expedition Society
Wow!

Last week, I ordered a white Tacoma. :Wow1:

Last year, we were building teardrops - this year, trucks! :)

Stone_Blue

Adventurer

Go sign up on www.Toyota.com as an owner, and you can download the manuals in .pdf for free. You can also look up all the dealer maintenance and service records for your specific vehicle.

BigSwede

The Credible Hulk
Congrats! Funny, I am picking up a "new" FJ today too. Here is my dealer pic:
be506f0425664e96817f781d9b88b990!20141202053850000.jpg

It's a 2010 but it was a southwest vehicle, looks practically new inside and out, and especially underneath. I don't intend to use it for trails for a while, but eventually I will build it up.

The thing that makes my head spin is all the aftermarket choices...never had more than one or two for my Trooper.

STREGA

Explorer
Nice FJC, looks to be a mostly stock truck from the pic so you can make it your own. FJC's look good towing teardrops and you will hardly notice it behind the FJ. Enjoy your new truck, I will be starting my 8th year with my FJ this March and it still puts a smile on my face every time I hop in it!

WU7X

Snow on the Roof
If you need an owner's manual, why not try a foreign car wrecking yard? Google all the ones around your home town then let your fingers do the walking.

p nut

butter
Did those wheels come stock on FJC's? I know they were on 4Runner Trails. Great looking wheels, though.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
norcalmaier