What is a 404 Unimog worth?

2000LJ

Observer
Like it says. What is a good value for a 404 Unimog in good running driving condition?
I have one I may want to sell and will post pictures in a day or 2 but give me an idea on what it's worth...

It's a 1960 404.114 with the 6 cyl, drivetrain is very Clean and runs well. Tires are good 12.5x20. Body is in good shape and bed lined blue inside and out, little sun faded but I am planning on pollishing up. Top is in good conition but 2 seams need to be stitched back up.

It has a home made camper on the back, it is not the best by any means. The person who built it was no pro...... And it needs to be finished. It has a fridge, bed, sink, heater, water heater, etc and even a onan generator.

Like I said I will try to post pictures this week but just trying to decide if I should sell as is or put some time and money in this one. Any input is appreciated. It's in the SW and is rust free.

Thanks in advance!

2000LJ

Observer
Acquired it and used it for what I needed it for and now trying to decide if I keep it or sell it.

2000LJ

Observer
From what I see they are worth 7-15k depending on condition. I'm not looking for a lot if I decide to sell. Just curious what ppl think.
I may keep it and build a new bed and camper. Might even look at doing a doka conversion.

Climbermac

Observer
Well I'm not sure what it's worth, but I know a very interested party with a trade in mind.

Cool truck Terrien, but you do have a few projects in hand.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rinzlerz