2007 BMW GS Adventure

zolo

Explorer
For sale is a very nice BMW GSA. I bought this bike a little over a year ago from a BMW dealer. I love this bike, only reason I want to sell is because I want a smaller, lighter, faster more dirt oriented bike to ride with my buddies. This is a well cared for and well set up GSA. Ive owned a couple GS's and a few other large dual sprts and this bike rocks them all. Its a great machine.

When I purchased this bike last year the dealer had just finished a huge service including all fluids, filters and valve adjustment.
They also replaced the final drive and rear shock. Both the final drive and rear shock still carry a warranty through BMW. About a year is still left for both parts. Warranty goes with the bike.
I have service records dating back to when the bike was new.

I recently did an Oil Change service with full Synthetic and I installed new Heidenau K60 Scout tires.
They still have the knubs.

The bike has also had the recall/warranty fuel pump service done per BMW. They replaced both fuel pump assemblies less than 3 months ago. They also carry a warranty through BMW.

This bike is well set up and comes with the following.
-BMW GSA tank bag. Nice BMW one.
-GPS
-Full aluminum luggage all 3 pieces with All 3 pannier bag liners factory BMW ones. They are nice.
-Heatred grips
-Aux lights
-ABS
-It has a nice REMUS exhuast sounds good not to loud.

This is a NON ESA model so it has a manual adjust rear shock. Again it was replaced a year ago and still carries a warranty through BMW.

I have 2 Sargent saddles for the bike. The low version and the high version.
Also the pillion seat is a matching Sargent saddle.

Bike is in excellent condition both mechanically and cosmetically. It rides perfect, sounds awsome and needs nothing. For the money you will not find a better GSA than this bike. I have all records to back up the service. Dont let the miles scare you, this GSA is ready to roll for the 2015 riding season.

Location GA
Price $10300 OBO. I am motived to sell. So any resonable offer will be considered.
Miles 82,000

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    460.3 KB · Views: 215
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    274.4 KB · Views: 200
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    428.4 KB · Views: 199
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    308 KB · Views: 205
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    301.2 KB · Views: 174
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    301.3 KB · Views: 198
  • 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    377.2 KB · Views: 189
  • 11.jpg
    11.jpg
    494.1 KB · Views: 179
  • 9.jpg
    9.jpg
    467.6 KB · Views: 196
  • 8.jpg
    8.jpg
    491.4 KB · Views: 197
Last edited:

zolo

Explorer
more photos

Here are some more photos rear tire etc...

Attachments

• 13.jpg
    13.jpg
    354.5 KB · Views: 170
  • 15.jpg
    15.jpg
    418.1 KB · Views: 159
  • 16.jpg
    16.jpg
    280 KB · Views: 167
  • 18.jpg
    18.jpg
    255.2 KB · Views: 174

zolo

Explorer
I know its winter and a bad time to sell awesome bikes BUT....

I am officially moving country's and I cannot take the GSA with me.

Must sell soon. If there are any folks thinking about a bike for the spring this is a great bike for the money well cared for and ready to roll.

Thanks!!

nocensorbo

Observer
ive loved these since reading about them, but im young and dumb with my money and cant afford it. however free bumper for a great bike!!

zolo

Explorer
have a nice KTM 530 6 days I will trade ya :^)

That would be perfect for where I am heading, however I cannot import any bike or truck. So I have to sell and buy new in country.

I appreciate the offer though.

Gotta sell it straight up.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94