beautiful Phoenix Camper Freightliner Special

mallthus

Pretty good at some stuff
If You towed, say, race cars, it'd make perfect sense.

My beef with this (and most) "luxury" RVs, is that they look like their fittings and finishes were selected by people who only ever heard luxury described 3rd hand over a spotty telephone connection. Puffy leather and gold trim do not equal "luxury", even if they were expensive.

Maninga

Adventurer
Hahahaha!! I had to look several times just to make sure I was seeing right. Can't believe someone would build that.

Would rather buy an Earthroamer/GXV

chet6.7

Explorer
If You towed, say, race cars, it'd make perfect sense.

My beef with this (and most) "luxury" RVs, is that they look like their fittings and finishes were selected by people who only ever heard luxury described 3rd hand over a spotty telephone connection. Puffy leather and gold trim do not equal "luxury", even if they were expensive.

The top viewing platform would be good for races,or for hanging out at the lake after spending the day on a big boat.I was in Havasu during a race/boat show,there were a number of trucks in that size used as tow vehicles.

Keyne

Adventurer
It would be good for racing but for that amount of money there are racing transporters that would probably be a better solution. To each their own I guess.

doug720

Expedition Leader
That was owned by my buddies father in law. They used it launch the boats and deliver their boats around Lake Powell. He did not care what people thought and had things made how he wanted them, screw what anyone else thought! He has the big houseboat at Powell with the big helicopter - The Blue helicopter for those that have seen it.

He tires of his toys and can afford to build new ones, so he does...

Not my taste, but so what.

mhiscox

Expedition Leader
Not my taste, but so what?
My feeling exactly. You may not want it, or even like it, but from what I can see, it's a competent piece of work with some cool features, and I enjoyed seeing it.

I wouldn't want widespread negative "not my style" replies to keep forum members from posting these intriguing builds. Everyone likes what they like, but there's no harm in seeing what others like. Thanks to the original poster.

mdmead

Adventurer
The price is over the top, but I think it is pretty neat otherwise. With four wheel drive, it would be great to use in a sno-park for snowmobiling trips.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94