New 2016 Titan Released

Dave Bennett

Adventurist
Nissan and a Cummins diesel? This is good news whether you like the looks of the truck or not and bodes well for the entire North American 4WD SUV and truck segment!

I'd drive it with a FWC and be winning :lurk:

richard310

pew pew
Nissan and a Cummins diesel? This is good news whether you like the looks of the truck or not and bodes well for the entire North American 4WD SUV and truck segment!

I'd drive it with a FWC and be winning :lurk:

More manufacturers need to fill in the mid-size pick-up diesel market as Chevy's coming in with their 2016 midsize diesel with the Colorado. It's such an untapped market here in the states....

Full-size diesel rigs are a dime-a-dozen Nissan. Throw that Cummins diesel in the Frontier for the mid-size USDM.

libarata

Expedition Leader
Nissan has been working just as long, and hard on getting the diesel into the fronty, as GM has been with their stuff.

Gearspoke

Adventurer
hmmm. It looks like they took a design from each truck and put it all in one. I cant decide how I feel about it.

That's exactly what I was thinking. The roof and cab look like a Dodge, while the grill IMO looks like a Ford grill. It's strange because Nissan's car division has a very unique styling. Those awful headlights though, Could they be any bigger?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles