35x10.5x16 SSR on a 100 series

bossman429

Adventurer
Curious if anyone has ran these tires on a (lifted) 100 series? Not saying I'm going that route. Just curious more than anything. Seems like a great size but very limited options. Would love to see some pics and how many miles people got out of them. I'm sure they are softer than the average bear

redthies

Renaissance Redneck
I had 33" Swamper Irok NDs on my lifted 100. They sucked eggs. Super noisy. Not at all pleasant to drive with. The size of those SSRs sounds great, but Swampers don't really belong on a 100 in my experience. Leave them for the 60 and 40 crowd.

i4c4lo

I had those tires on my 99 a while ago - they are really L O U D and they don't stick well to rocks. It is a good size for a little more ground clearance. used them in Moab, Death Valley, part of the Rubicon (from Tahoe side into Rubicon Springs and back out the same way - it was pretty rough coming up Cadillac Hill), snow runs and all over the place. You live with them because its what we had but I was glad to get rid of them.

REDrum

Aventurero de la Selva
I ran same sized Truxes on my 100 w/ 2" lift for a short while, no problems rubbing. I'm a big fan of Interco tires. I run TSLs on my '96 80. Two buddies run SSRs and they are amazing on mud, wet rock, snow and everything in between. Great for northeast. SW...not sure.

bossman429

Adventurer
Thanks guys.... Got plenty of life left on the duratrac before I need to replace....just thinking outside the box here

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rinzlerz