Rigid Industries :: Tacoma LED Grille :: Made in the USA

RigidIndustries

Hey Expo,

2014 was an amazing year and we have been so excited about the success of our vehicle specific grille kits for that clean OE look with serious function in mind.

Thank you Rigid Nation for all the support!

This thread is all about our Tacoma Grille Kits! 2005—2015

Learn more about our Tacoma Grille Kits by clicking on this photo:

This Rigid Industries LED grille is designed specifically for the Toyota Tacoma and allows for a clean, OE-quality install of Rigid Industries high output lighting. Lightbar is not included. This 2-piece grille is made from laser-cut 304 stainless steel and is assembled using stainless steel button socket head bolts and nyloc nuts - no welds. It features a high quality black powder-coat finish. Installation requires modification to your OEM grille shell. We recommend professional installation.

These Grille Kits can be taken apart and color matched, hardware changed out or color matched etc for a look thats all your own as well.

7f767613.jpg

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

We want to see yours!

Post your RIGID LED Grille photos here!

DefconBrix

Overland Built Tacoma
Have it and Love it!
It's honestly one of the mods I get the most compliments on for how secure and clean of a fit it is.

IMG_51552.jpg

Last edited:

Clymber

Adventurer
I love the look of these but I cant get one since the light would be behind the control box on my winch grrrrrrr

RigidIndustries

:oops: It's been corrected but we totally should look into getting the "1st Gen Tacoma" grille on our list for this year!

I love the look of these but I cant get one since the light would be behind the control box on my winch grrrrrrr

Dang it! It sounds like it's about time to relocate that control box ;) lol

Dave your set up is so clean! Love the addition of the Toyota emblem!
Thank you so much for sharing!

Make one for a 100 series land cruiser and Ill take all the pictures you want!! ;)

Rigid should TOTALLY make these grills for Land Cruisers and 4Runners of all years!!!

It sounds like our R&D team will be getting an email of what they need to start working on :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
norcalmaier