1977 F150

All of the metal and arm was free, has to be the best free upgrade I have ever done. Made me realize how much better I am at welding on a bench rather than on my back

1meanz

Mullet Club Chairman
You might not have done yourself any favors with that link bar. I'm sure your wheel hop is gone, but due to it's design you may have cost yourself articulation and unrestricted suspension travel.

Is the front eye of the link bar about in line with the front leaf spring eyes? If not, the rear springs and your link bar will swing in a different arc and will likely bind under droop or compression.

Do the bushings in the link bar allow the link bar to twist at all? This will be critical for good articulation, which is especially important since you don't yet have a limited slip rear diff.

Not trying to throw cold water on your work, but want you to be aware of some things. Lots of guys don't know much about suspension, and don't realize how mods they do will affect how things work.

I measured it out and I still have the same articulation as I did before. And I don't eat shocks anymore. If my suspension had more travel it might cause an issue.

98dango

Expedition Leader
I'm really digging it my self got hear Thursday had a fire with friends Saturday on the beach.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
norcalmaier