What Do You Think Of This Approach Of Sharing Trips?

Wilbah

Adventurer
I'm going to ask a stupid question as I am seeing this on my phone and not sure what functionality it has. Does this push the info to the broader "Web" or only to those people who you have allowed to "see it"? My reason for asking is it seems a lot of thieves now track social media to see when people are away from home etc and use that as a sign to hit an unoccupied home. I would like it to send info to family but not "the world" if that makes sense.

If you have already built that functionality I am sorry. I look forward to checking it out further when on my computer. :)

erebrus

I'm going to ask a stupid question as I am seeing this on my phone and not sure what functionality it has. Does this push the info to the broader "Web" or only to those people who you have allowed to "see it"? My reason for asking is it seems a lot of thieves now track social media to see when people are away from home etc and use that as a sign to hit an unoccupied home. I would like it to send info to family but not "the world" if that makes sense.

If you have already built that functionality I am sorry. I look forward to checking it out further when on my computer. :)

As it is, when you publish you publish it to website which is open to everyone. The protection it has is that it isn't in real time, so it can't be use to track where you are, but that doesn't help in the scenario you mention.
It is however a very sensible feature. For now, I'm focusing on features suggested by users who have committed to the app, but I will add that to the list of features to look into later.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior

Members online