Proper transport of handgun thru California

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crom

Expo this, expo that, exp
Ignore whatever you like, Crom. You're just an imaginary Cimmerian god, anyway.
lol! Love it.

It's best not to take me too seriously. I was just poking fun the old Calguns way.

California gun laws have surpassed even California Education Code when it comes to complexity.

I wish we could be like Arizona, or Utah.

NevadaLover

Forking Icehole
I wish we could be like Arizona, or Utah.

Nevada is pretty lax when it comes to gun laws, especially compared to the peoples republic! you can carry a handgun with clip AND a round in the chamber anywhere in your vehicle, your vehicle is the same as your house in the eyes of the law, you can keep your rifle/shotgun magazine loaded but can't have a round in the chamber, not too sure what the difference is between the types but that is the way they wrote the law!
it does make you think when planning a trip so you don't cross the state line into hellifornia carrying your firearms!! they are legal here but cross that line and the fascists will put you under their prisons!!

Left that hell hole in 1989 and only go back under extreme circumstances, mainly family reasons!!

Once you get a taste of freedom, personal liberties, open spaces, no state income tax, no waiting periods, very little grid lock (only in reno and vegas ) and no last call you kinda hate to even think about going back, much less having to go back!!

Chazz Layne

Administrator
Well that didn't take long...thread closed.

Reasons: brand (state) bashing, personal attacks, political discourse.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rinzlerz