Adventure Trailers, AEV, Warn, Viking, Lightforce

TenaciousTJ

Explorer
Lightforce lights have been sold, and the post has been updated with everything still available for local pick up only, in Olympia, WA. Not interested in shipping.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

TenaciousTJ

Explorer
More stuff sold, and ad updated with what's still available. I have a nearly new Maggiolina Columbus RTT, size small, used only 6 times, I will be posting when I get around to it. Pillows never used and still have plastic on them. As always, no shipping. I'll post up the photos and price when I can. In the mean time, PM me an offer.

TenaciousTJ

Explorer
Bump! Still have a bunch of this stuff for sale and in excellent condition ready for local pick up in Western WA. Also just posted my Autohome Columbus RTT for sale in a separate thread, and on Craigslist. Not willing to ship it.

TenaciousTJ

Explorer
Autohome RTT and Outback Adventure Trailgater have been sold. Still have the AEV bumpers, cargo drawer, ARB compressor, winch, etc for sale. If it doesn't say "sold," it's still available for pick up in WA. Possibly willing to meet somewhere between here and San Diego, as I will be headed that way in about two months.

TenaciousTJ

Explorer
ARB compressor with mount has been sold. Still have both AEV bumpers, AT cargo drawer, Warn winch, and some other cool stuff.

TenaciousTJ

Explorer
AEV rear bumper/tire carrier and all accessories have been sold. Still have the front bumper and some other parts available!

TenaciousTJ

Explorer
AEV front bumper has been sold. I still have the AT cargo drawer, Warn winch, CMM grab bar/iPad mount, and Husky Liners still available.

TenaciousTJ

Explorer
Bump! If the pic is still up, it's still for sale. AT cargo drawer, Husky Liners, etc still up for grabs

TenaciousTJ

Explorer
Post updated since parts have sold. Still have the Husky Liners and Adventure Trailers Composite storage drawer for sale.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rinzlerz