FS: Photography Equipment

Explorer0863

Adventurer
I'm selling all my photography equipment. I bought everything brand new and it has been kept in mint, outstanding condition. Mainly used for family events and outdoors photography. Always well maintained and protected when not in used. I still have the original boxes and manual for almost all the equipment. Recently had the sensor professionally cleaned at Colonial Photo here in Orlando. Prices are listed below + shipping. After looking at prices on e-Bay and Amazon, I believe they are priced reasonably. If you buy everything, I'll make a you a better deal. A note about the Tamrac backpack: one of the buckles broke after a hiking trip. I called Tamrac and they will replace it free but I had to pay shipping. I decided to get a carabiner clip and it works perfect. I will show it in pics later. Other than that, in new condition. A note about the 580EX flash: while is not noticeable, one of the battery contacts became a little bit corroded after a battery failed. It cleaned very well and the flash works 100% with absolutely zero issues.

• Canon 5D camera body - $500
• Canon "L" lens EF 24-105mm f/4 with hood & filters - $600
• Canon Speedlite 580EX flash - $275
• Canon Speedlite 270EX II flash - $150
• Canon Pixma Pro9000 large format printer - $100
• Canon 20D Camera Body - $200
• Canon Shutter Remote (I have 2) - $50 each
• Tamron lens 70-300mm f/4-5.6 LD with hood & UV filter - $150 (Can't find the box)
• Tamrac CyberPack 8 backpack - $100
• Manfrotto 3021BPRO tripode - $200
• Manfrotto 488RC0 Midi Ball Head with Rapid Connect System (Quick Release) - $85

I don't know if the problem is my browser or my internet connection, but I'm having problems loading pics here. I will try again tomorrow, but for now, you can see pics here: http://www.defendersource.com/forum/showthread.php?t=58999

nwoods

Expedition Leader
Have you tried listing these on Photography-on-the-net also? That is an excellent, and very active Canon forum, and a popular place to buy and sell Canon gear. I'd love to take that 24-105 lens off your hands, but sadly, I have no funds to do so.

mastersryan

Adventurer
Nice gear and some good beginner "cheaper" canon bodies. May I ask how many actuation's each body has on them?

Also on that site you will have to wait 30 days/30 post's I believe to post or even view the classifieds. I think they added that rule with the new year.

Explorer0863

Adventurer
Have you tried listing these on Photography-on-the-net also? That is an excellent, and very active Canon forum, and a popular place to buy and sell Canon gear. I'd love to take that 24-105 lens off your hands, but sadly, I have no funds to do so.

No, I haven't. I will check it out.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rinzlerz