FS: Snow peak IGT items

Honu

lost on the mainland
I have the two space table and the 2 space bag and 1 of the bamboo sides
I thought I still had 2of the bamboo slide sorry about that (keep em stored inside) and looked to make sure only 1

harbinger808

Adventurer
How much for the slide table?...
I'm in Phoenix Arcadia area

I have the two space table and the 2 space bag and 1 of the bamboo sides
I thought I still had 2of the bamboo slide sorry about that (keep em stored inside) and looked to make sure only 1

harbinger808

Adventurer
Thanks for the reply... I just purchased an IGT set from Tr122 and waiting for them to arrive. I need to build it up and see if my family will need the extension. I know that I want it but I need to show my wife why :)
Question for you... how did the extension handle someone putting their weight on it while they were seated... did it want to tip over? Just thinking safety of my 2 1/2 year old.
Mahalo
Markq

$45
near 7th st and Thunderbird so not to far away

Honu

lost on the mainland
putting weight on it no worries and not enough to make the whole thing tippy
the only downside we noticed was when you get up if you bump the insert with your knees that it can kinda lift up just the insert a bit not the IGT but usually when ya getting up you pau anyway :)
the upside is you don't have to push the chair in as much to get under it which can be handy on the rougher ground sometimes

the lifting up thing when you slide em in there is a T channel and a L shaped thing under that keeps its solid for going down but it can lift up a touch hard to explain without seeing in action :) again only time you would notice is when you get up if ya kinda bump it with your knees

can figure out a place to meet up near PV mall sometime ? could always bring your IGT and chairs and set em up see what ya think first :)

side note I moved to the mainland about ten years ago from Maui so still have the island attitude and aloha so trust me when I say no worries :) ahhhahahaha

harbinger808

Adventurer
Aloha again... sorry for the late reply. If you still have the bamboo side, I'l buy it from you! I'll be out and about with my family this weekend exploring the local farmers markets this weekend. Could you call meor text at 8087812326 when you would be available to meet up?...
Mahalo again

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94