Post Van Parts For Sale Here please

arz

Adventurer
Anyone in need of Econoline floor seat brackets?

I know I've got a few of the non-rear brackets, and possibly a rear set. If there is any interest, I'll dig through some boxes.

They'd be cheap, but heavy. Priority Flat rate would probably be the best way to go.

Bbasso

Expedition Leader
I'm starting the search for the new style 5 star aluminum factory wheels to fit my 2001 E350. I would really like to find five of them in one shot but will gladly take four. If someone on here has them and willing to sell them please be willing to ship to Jacksonville Florida.
I would also like to find them in very very good condition please keep that in mind. Its going to be a couple weeks before I have all the money for it but if you see them pass on the information to me, through PM preferably.

philos

Explorer
Bump to the top:
I still have two sets of rear pop-out windows, both sets have factory tint. $50 per window, $100 per set/pair.
Local pickup in Sunland/Tujunga area; I'm too chicken to ship glass.

I also still have a Passenger rear CR Lawrence T-slider (the big one) for $75.00

And I still have a pair of CR Lawrence 60/40 windows for cargo vans without factory side windows (you'll be cutting holes in your ride to install these) $80 for the pair!!!

Bbasso

Expedition Leader
Free!?
Wow that's incredibly generous offer.
Wish I was still living there, I'd be knocking on you door. Lol

BajaSportsmobile

Baja Ironman
I gave away four 2013 sets last week - really not worth much or the trouble of selling and shipping them. Only the calipers and rotors are of any value really.

Bikersmurf

Expedition Leader
Mine came with new callipers, rotors, radius arms, coils, anti sway, etc... :D

I agree, shipping would be a deal killer.

CrabbyMcNab

Adventurer
Two 3 person bench seats, grey cloth good condition. One without seat belts. Have the brackets as well...FREE in the Washington dc metro area.
Also have two front seats, driver and passenger. Trying to free up space in the garage.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior