Post Van Parts For Sale Here please

Bikersmurf

Expedition Leader
x2

still waiting on a shipping price for one for my 97 e350...

hint, hint

if you've already sent it, can you pm me, because I've not seen it yet.

cjken

Explorer
Looking for a factory air box lid (where the intake connects) for a 95 e350 power stroke

I might have something for you.
Send a pic of what you need. I think I have the whole box that holds the air filter. I don't expect I need it as a spare.

Gravity

Observer
Hellwig HD Rear Sway Bar is up for grabs. Came out of my '02 EB E350 Quigley and includes the mounting hardware - pretty sure it is model # 7183
Asking 100.00
Located 1/2 hr outside of SLC, UT

EXPO365

Adventurer
I might have something for you.
Send a pic of what you need. I think I have the whole box that holds the air filter. I don't expect I need it as a spare.

I forgot to take a pic but here's what I found on the interwebs...

c3843434986120f300c64e1be5e5fec5.jpg

It's the duel filter box that says powerstroke turbo diesel with that BS filter guage. The lid is what I need, mines all cracked and broken.

Bbasso

Expedition Leader
Hellwig HD Rear Sway Bar is up for grabs. Came out of my '02 EB E350 Quigley and includes the mounting hardware - pretty sure it is model # 7183
Asking 100.00
Located 1/2 hr outside of SLC, UT

Out of curiosity are you willing to ship the sway bar, if so what would it cost to ship 32218?

cjken

Explorer
No idea what that filter box and top are worth.
I'm not looking to make money. Just to cover shipping and a few bucks for the effort.

mgmetalworks

Explorer
Now that I'm narrowing in on the final parts list for my conversion, I have some extra parts to sell off that I'm not going to be using.

These are the E350/E450 hydroboost high pressure hoses (pump to booster and booster to steering box), plus the three short tubes and brackets that connect to the booster. Brand new from Ford, never installed. Part numbers listed below. $300 for everything and I'll cover shipping within continental US.

DSC_0791 (800x347).jpg

hydroboost parts list.JPG

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rinzlerz