hello to all. new here and looking to build something.

cw184

New to the site and wanted to say hello
Currently i am in the finishing stages of a boat i build and now i have a opening in the garage. I purchased plans few months ago for a importer by glen l and am planning on building to fit my 2005 gmc seirra 1500 crew cab. Its a verry short bed 69" so thats why i am looking to build something light weight and low so i could put the new boat on the roof and go racing and only occasionally tow a trailer. Boat hull weight is under 100 lbs so i dont think it will be a issue if i keep it somewhat low. The truck camper will save alot of travel expense money. Currently i travel with my 30ft motorhome and a trailer so going on a ferry cost alot of $$$
any thoughts
Thanks
Chuck

ripperj

Explorer
That oughta go :)
I remember seeing pics of a boat my dad made back in the 60s, I think it was called a pumpkin seed, he said it screamed with just 10 hp??

uriedog

metal melter
When I was a kid I spent most of my summers burning around the lake in a small hydroplane. So much fun.

That is a really nice looking boat you have. Cool factor times 10 if you topped it off with a restored Mercury Hurricane

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94