anyone seen or used this

kj4vyi

One of the rep firms that i deal with sent me an email about a new product

http://www.rinsekit.com/

Has anyone used it or seen it in person, its only 90.00 bucks retail

I'm not affiliated with them in any way just thought I would ask about the product

I will have to see if there is a way to get my hands on one to try it out if no one has seen it

thanks

Chad

ikk

Adventurer
Not sure how I would use it. 2 gallons is not that much. If your out and use it, how would you refill it once out camping. I would rather just get a pump sprayer and adda shower head to it. That would cost less than 30 bucks.

Geodoc

Adventurer
Simple Shower - cheaper (and made in the US). Surfers seem to be using them a fair amount in California (I'll be hitting the Florida market harder next week). Yep - I'm affiliated with it :)

perkj

Explorer
major drawback of the RinseKit is that it requires a water spigot to both fill with water and more importantly pressurize it. You'd only have the 2 gallons you prefill if you are using in a place where you have no access to a water spigot. they really should have included some why to pressurize it via an external pump of some kind.

Aquafbody

Adventurer

sdcanine99

I've seen it and touched it at the DEMA show (Scuba Industry trade show). It works as advertised, although I never saw the guy run it all the way down and I'm skeptical that it would maintain pressure for all 2 gallons. It is after all just a sealed box. That said, everybody else has identified the issue for expo traveling, it's only 2 gallons and you need pressurized water to fill it and expect pressure back. There are many other ways to do this for less money.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles