FS 2011 Tacoma with 6" Procomp Lift

I truly love this truck, and hate that I need to sell it but it is time to get something bigger. I have three dogs and want to have some kids soon. So I'm going to upgrade to a tundra so that I can have enough room for the dogs and gear in the bed and still have room in the back seat with the kid. The only thing wrong with the truck is it has some pin striping on both sides from trees. All of it could be buffed out but I don't have the equipment or the skill to do so.

Truck: 2011 TRD Sport
Miles: 38,572 (truck will go in for it's 40K checkup prior to sale)
Transmission: Automatic
Drivetrain: 4x4
Lift: Procomp 6" Lift
Wheels/Tires: FJ wheels with falken wild peak 315/70R17
Bumper: ARB with Warn 8k winch and synthetic line
Radio: AppRadio 3 with added backup camera
Grill: HomerTaco Raptor Grill

Additional Truck Stuff:
- Cruise Control
- Rearview with camera

PRICE: 27,500
Trades welcome: 4Runner, FJ Cruiser, Land Cruiser

This is the only dent on the truck. It was extremely hard to take a photo of. I recently had the truck detailed as I hate letting the truck sit dirty, and now the paint shines like new.

Last edited:

Parks

I am sure you would much rather sell the truck as it is but if you did not toss the OEM front I may have some passing interest in the aftermarket front bumper.

Last edited:

PatrickPlatzer

Still For Sale?

Hey there,

First off, congrats on expecting kids.
Second, this looks like a great ride. Is it still for sale? Would you be able to come down to 25,000$?
I currently live in the Knoxville area, but I spend some quality time in NC fishing and hiking, and would love a Tacoma such as this. If it is still for sale and negotiable I would be looking forward to checking the truck out in person in the near future.

Many thanks for your time and consideration. My email is platzp0@sewanee.edu

Patrick

I truly love this truck, and hate that I need to sell it but it is time to get something bigger. I have three dogs and want to have some kids soon. So I'm going to upgrade to a tundra so that I can have enough room for the dogs and gear in the bed and still have room in the back seat with the kid. The only thing wrong with the truck is it has some pin striping on both sides from trees. All of it could be buffed out but I don't have the equipment or the skill to do so.

Truck: 2011 TRD Sport
Miles: 38,572 (truck will go in for it's 40K checkup prior to sale)
Transmission: Automatic
Drivetrain: 4x4
Lift: Procomp 6" Lift
Wheels/Tires: FJ wheels with falken wild peak 315/70R17
Bumper: ARB with Warn 8k winch and synthetic line
Radio: AppRadio 3 with added backup camera
Grill: HomerTaco Raptor Grill

Additional Truck Stuff:
- Cruise Control
- Rearview with camera

PRICE: 27,500

This is the only dent on the truck. It was extremely hard to take a photo of. I recently had the truck detailed as I hate letting the truck sit dirty, and now the paint shines like new.

iDiggs9

i would like that front bumper set up on mine , if you decide to sell seperatly from the truck.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles