VERY IMPORTANT QUESTION

OverlandKyle

Adventurer
For everyone here, regardless of what trailer they may have, be it a 100 dollar homemade trailer or a 40k+ turnkey rig.... Where do you have your bottle openers mounted... I have mine on the way as I ordered one from Amazon. I'm thinking of putting mine right above the taillight on the rear of my Bantam...... Post up yours!!!

dusty122

Adventurer
I just added mine the other day. I bought them from the cat and fiddle pub in hollywood last month during their moving sale. After 30 years in hollywood they were being forced out of their building and had to sell almost everything. i bought the bottle openers off the bar for 15 bucks. They definitely have had a lot of use but i've got some history from what was my regular pub. I sandwiched the 2 together so theres a bottle opener on the otherside of this one thats right above the fridge for quick access after pulling out a cold beer.
16338042832_6fdff50343_z_d.jpg

OverlandKyle

Adventurer
The one I got today.....

9C447F61-0037-40E3-A373-15821DB65ED5-987-000000C521BE93BC_zps08566e82.jpg

I'm going to put it on either the angled part of the tongue box or above it and to the left, near where the bolt is sticking out underneath the RTT

E4175C72-27DD-4C41-8A65-B869FA4C689C-195-0000000DBBED0CB0_zps69c1247b.jpg

brentbba

Explorer
Alas...mine is mounted on the back side (facing the truck when closed) of my tire carrier on the Landcruiser itself, not on the trailer. I'm always with the truck...not so with the trailer. It's been mounted there for several years...never used. I'm a certified wino, so I also keep a restaurant style corkscrew opener in the truck at all times too!

matthewp

Combat Truck Monkey
I had a nice spot on the cabinet wall, above the sink, in the kitchenette (Look for the red circle).
attachment.jpg

Saharicon

Adventurer
This is by far my favorite thread to date...

I'm probably picking up a bumper for my Taco that already has one mounted on it, so I am unsure if I will put one on the trailer. Loving the inspiration though.

KLT88YJ

Observer
On the right rear near the tailgate, since that's where I cook from
00d6b15f2a1d525888701ab34fbfd9db.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Martyn

Supporting Sponsor, Overland Certified OC0018
The placement of the bottle opener is the most difficult decision we have to make here at AT. The bottle opener is the keystone upon which the whole design concept revolves. The design starts with the bottle opener, the bottle opener is the key to our success.

croix

Observer
By far the most used feature of my trailer. Word of caution, if you leave a spare pair of boots anywhere near your opener and your buddies are anything like mine there's a good chance you will end up with a boot full of bottle caps. :)
100_1761.jpg

-croix

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles