Very, very cool.
Looking good Conal, thanks for sharing!
1997 D-90 SW LE
Adventure Trailer Horizon
Tread Lightly! Trainer
90% of all Land Rovers ever built are still on the road, the other 10% made it home...
Did you run Pleasant Canyon? How was the condition of the trail? Were you in front of Will or behind Will when he flopped his truck on Defense Mine?
was that on the bypass going downhill? There is a optional rocky climb to the left of the picture?
Our group went thru there several weeks ago, it was a great area. Sorry for the roll but glad no one was hurt and you got the truck out.
Say someone wanted to see more photos where would they go?
You can find some here: http://nclrclub.org/index.php?option...d=138&catid=55Originally Posted by FourByLand
The home of the flopper.....he did in fact break his hand in this little tip. Not sure of the exact details, but broken none the less.
“As clear as mud.”
Awesome thanks... I passed some of the Rovers on the 14, pretty cool sight!