Am I about to pay too much?

cdthiker

Meandering Idaho
Dont get me wrong the 7.3 is a great set up and I think a lot of great points have already been made.
It is all about keeping your eyes opening and finding the right truck that is priced at its value not the precived value of an truck owner who has had a little too much of the 7.3 koolaid.

sure that life and 4x4 conversion might have been 12 k new but we all know we dont get back the money we spend.
its all in the waiting game.
I just had a friend but a mid 90's 4x4 7.3 ambulance for less then seven k.
at the end of the day would I have spent nearly 19 grand on a truck that is 12 years old and that has 150k on it? No. I am sure some one will come along with stores of their 7.3 with 400k on it but how much money did it take to get it there ?
What it comes down to is any any price is the right price if the seller wants to pay and the owner want to take the cash.
At the end of the day we all have our own wants and needs and if you are happy thats all that matters. It seems like you know what you want. Good luck in the search

Pangle

Wanderer
Hey Rmarks, I just picked up this 2001 7.3 PSD with 4x4 conversion with 120k. It has the swing doors and is a former ambulance. Not sure if your still looking but I would entertain selling...IMG_2461.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior