Blue Ridge Overland Gear does right

msoverland

Lets keep the full court press on them to produce a Engle Transit bag with their goodies on the outside, map pocket, cooking pocket. They said they are interested but I am sure they have 1,000,000 things to do before satisfying my dreams LOL

This is getting close to what you're looking for. I have the Engel Transit bag and this fits right over top it.

6N1A0781+3.JPG

I may have a small BROG addiction...
View attachment 319319

Whoa! Totally kitted out. This is something to get excited about right here!

mep1811

Gentleman Adventurer
I just had my Porsche broken into and all my Blue Ridge stuff stolen. Bad for me but of no value to the scumbags who stole the items .

enzo

Explorer
Sorry to hear about your car getting broken into Mep1811.

I just installed my first piece of BROG gear a few minutes ago. My wife got me the LC attic for Christmas. I live about 5 minutes from these guys and will be buying more gear soon.

harbinger808

Adventurer
I would not stand being able to drive 5 minutes to BROG!!! My wife would surely divorce my *** since I spend too much money on their gear :)

I just installed my first piece of BROG gear a few minutes ago. My wife got me the LC attic for Christmas. I live about 5 minutes from these guys and will be buying more gear soon.

msoverland

Cheers to that!

whiskeytacos

Observer
I just ordered a couple of things to help organize on my upcoming trip to VA/NC/SC/GA in less than two weeks. Ordered the small recovery bag so I can keep a tow/tree strap and a snatch block dry inside the vehicle, as well as the 4Runner attic. I drive a 2014 Tacoma but I'm planning to make the attic work within my Softopper. It would be great to take my soft gear and store it high and dry in the bed. We'll see how it goes! I saw a bunch of their gear at Vermont Overland Rally 2015 and I've been itching since.

Aaron Wasson

In the rear with the gear
I'm loving the First Aid Kit and the headrest covers. I also had the headrest bag but when some idiot broke in my truck he used it to stash all my other goodies in. So thieves love BROG too! At least they left my cherished FAK.

IMAG1584_zpspoohwhtr.jpg

I love that!!! So much easier than having my FAK flying around.

harbinger808

Adventurer
Just installed a Landcruiser Attic I purchased from spessomon in my LR4 and automatically know it will be a welcome addition to our BROG collection. Already cleared up some clutter and further organized our interior :)
Might have to get another for the rear cargo area!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
norcalmaier