Blue Ridge Overland Gear does right

mep1811

Gentleman Adventurer
I recently ordered the Blue Ridge Grab Handle bag. The bag arrived quickly and perfect for my application. However it did not come with the internal pouch as pictured in the ad. I contacted Matt at Blue Ridge and though he said the bag does not come with the internal pouch he would send one out right a way.

Many vendors would not offer this kind of service but Matt did the right thing. Thanks

http://www.blueridgeoverlandgear.com/MOLLE-pouches-s/1855.htm

Attachments

• 21JK-GH-5T.jpg
    21JK-GH-5T.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 2,125
  • 21JK-GH-2T.jpg
    21JK-GH-2T.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 2,120

MTaco

Adventurer
They are a very good company to do business with. I have a lot of their gear and it always gets to me in 2 days and I'm in Montana. I've had nothing but good experiences with them and their prices a right too.

Gear

Explorer, Overland Certified OC0020
Fantastic company, great products, and unbelievable prices.

msoverland

Agreed! We stopped in to see Matt a couple months ago and filmed this little piece at his shop. There's something super special about that place and it's not just the gear they make.

Hutch434

Observer
well designed, high quality products.

I have an BROG "Attic" in my Sequoia for my kids light stuff....pillow pets, blankets and sweatshirts for road trips...I can't tell you how many times I have caught them swinging on it!!

Good stuff!

MTN4RNR

Adventurer
Great products from BROG. (and a sweet video!) I have the visor organizer and the Hydroflask sleeve. More to come!

Rezarf <><

Explorer
Lets keep the full court press on them to produce a Engle Transit bag with their goodies on the outside, map pocket, cooking pocket. They said they are interested but I am sure they have 1,000,000 things to do before satisfying my dreams LOL

Maxcustody

Explorer
There bags are outstanding! I have a bunch...
8361c0dcbb40e209bbb1bf92014c5928.jpg

Sent from my Roof Top Tent

MTaco

Adventurer
I'm loving the First Aid Kit and the headrest covers. I also had the headrest bag but when some idiot broke in my truck he used it to stash all my other goodies in. So thieves love BROG too! At least they left my cherished FAK.

IMAG1584_zpspoohwhtr.jpg

siebermd

Adventurer
I have a few of their products. Second to none quality and craftsmanship. There is just something about having a good quality piece of gear that speaks for itself. If I had deeper pockets I would be completely outfitted with BROG.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rinzlerz