What's up with BFG mud terrain km2 availability?

onemanarmy

Explorer
next time you see a flatbiller wearing white Oakleys rocking 20s or 22s on their JK punch them in the face and walk away.

fireball

Explorer
Well someone better tell BFG and Tirerack! I gave them both part numbers. One didn't come up in their system, the other said discontinued Jan 15th...

proper4wd

Expedition Leader
Do you know which part number said discontinued? My wholesaler has 5x #30639 inbound from BFG right now.

Edit: called my guy to confirm, he told me that the 5 they have inbound are the last 5 they will get of the 30639 number.

The new part number is 04222 and will be available mid-April. It will also be cheaper (my cost drops by over $20 each) :)

Last edited:

fireball

Explorer
04222 was the number they didn't have record of. Your guy sounds like he may be in the know... I just talked to whomever answered the general customer service phone number at both locations.

Although the lady at BFG looked up the part number and said it didn't exist. Surprised that wouldn't be properly noted in the system...

gwittman

Adventurer
I just bought a set of 33x10.5-15 BFG MT KM2 tires a couple months ago from Discount Tire. They had a great deal on all of their tires at that time. They had them in stock and got them to me quickly. I hope it is a rumor that BRG is not going to make that size any more or I don't have any problems with them. I have never had to replace a tire on my truck in the past but there is always a first time.

Last edited:

swashbuckler

Hooligan
Not true.

It's a part number change. The old part number is discontinued. The new part number, 30639, is not quite yet available. But it will be. The sky is not falling.

Not to say you're wrong, but it seems like not everybody is getting the same story from BFG:

ScreenShot2015-01-29at31119PM_zps963bd6d3.png

I'm down for Bro-socking.

TechMOGogy

Observer
That is what I got from BFG USA and Canada as well
Guess time will tell - luckily I have 5 shiny new 255's waiting to be installed :wings:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
norcalmaier