Built 2008 Limited V8 4Runner $18,950

bcnaz

Observer
Couple people asked about what she looks like without the dip -
IMG_20150127_1143251.jpg

IMG9514194.jpg

hollaback55

Explorer
nice truck. would have bought this in a heartbeat if I didn't own one already and have started the build. these v8 4runners are awesome trucks. GLWS

bcnaz

Observer
Thanks for correcting

While that truck does look similar - not mine. In addition to the different rims, front bumper & leather - mine is a Limited, 2 years newer, has the side curtain airbags, heated front seats, full steering wheel controls (to include hands free calling), center diff lock, etc.

Was very similar in appearance and well priced for the upgrades though - new owner should be very happy.

Last edited:

MTSN

Explorer
Thanks for correcting

While that truck does look similar - not mine. In addition to the different rims, front bumper & leather - mine is a Limited, 2 years newer, has the side curtain airbags, heated front seats, full steering wheel controls (to include hands free calling), center diff lock, etc.

Was very similar in appearance and well priced for the upgrades though - new owner should be very happy.

Agreed - yours is much nicer. I imagine it's a lot of fun with that motor as I think it's one of the best ever made, although I'm biased ;) GLWS!

bcnaz

Observer
Thanks for the kind words Gents -

MTSN - completely agree about the motor. Smooth, tons of torque, durable. If I could economically swap it into my Taco I'd do it and keep the Taco in a heartbeat. I actually listed the Taco first and am hoping it sells so I can keep this (why I just invested the money in all the maintenance). But - I couldn't talk the wife into taking this one, and it really doesn't make sense to have two built vehicles, so one of them has to go : (

Thanks again,

bcnaz

Observer
Price Drop

Bump - Dropped the price to trade in value for a quick sell. In the off-chance that I have it next week - I'll be removing the plasti-dip and she'll return to her stock white color, so if anyone likes the mat-grey - speak up now before it's gone.

Thanks,

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior