RRT FOR 2 DOOR JK

Lexlow

Good morning All.

Just installed a GOBI Ranger rack on my 2012 JK over the weekend.
Now I need a 2 person RRT that will fit.
Is anyone running that setup or have any suggestions?

I would greatly appreciate your input. Thank you.

:camping:

NatersXJ6

Explorer
Tepui Ayer

I have a Tepui Ayer on my jeep, 4 door, but a second Ayer is joining the first this weekend. Set it up to open off the back, put the sunroof insert in your Gobi, and you will have a little "front porch" space for gear or whatever off of the second door.

I only have a few nights in mine, but they were in relatively bad weather and I'm pretty happy with it.

Have fun!

Lexlow

Hey Espo, dont have her finished yet, but his is the work in progress.

Only the front bar of the Gobi Installed. As it turns out I needed an additional adapter to install the rack to the AEV rear bumper. (On stand-by until that gets here)

20150202_122643.jpg

Come on, put up some pics of your Jeep with the rack on it!

Lexlow

Thanks for the heads-up.
Been looking at those and just about covers what I need.
I like how compact it is. I have the sunroof insert. Got it thinking of the extra storage it would give me since space is limited.
Then If I want the freedom top off it can be removed without much hassle.
Thats for the heads up.
Have fun!

I have a Tepui Ayer on my jeep, 4 door, but a second Ayer is joining the first this weekend. Set it up to open off the back, put the sunroof insert in your Gobi, and you will have a little "front porch" space for gear or whatever off of the second door.

I only have a few nights in mine, but they were in relatively bad weather and I'm pretty happy with it.

Have fun!

rubicon91

Explorer
Pan Am would be great. But am starting small. Everglades National Forrest and there-abuts. Max one week away. :REOutCampFire03:

Nice I live on the other coast from you. I have a 4 door and my Gobi rack is on order. Should have sometime this month. Then I will be looking at adding a RTT to it and doing some travels as well.

Lexlow

West coast is the place of serious Overland. But we manage to have some fun no matter. The rack is built solid. Just wished I knew about the missing adapter ahead of time. You will def have fun Out west. Enjoy! and safe travels.

Nice I live on the other coast from you. I have a 4 door and my Gobi rack is on order. Should have sometime this month. Then I will be looking at adding a RTT to it and doing some travels as well.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior