2007 Yamaha TW200- So. Cal.

ih8philly

Adventurer
**SOLD**

2007 Yamaha TW200 for sale. Purchased it to learn to ride; now moving and it isn't coming with us. When I bought the bike it needed a bit of work to make it run. There has been a lot of maintenance done. Looking to get around $1800, but willing to make a deal for an ExPo member.

The good:
- Tags up to date, clean title in hand
- Carb rebuilt when I bought it. New parts include: pilot screw, float bowl gasket, needle valve, fuel valve, pilot jet (#31), main jet (#128), pilot screw, needle
- Relatively new battery that has been on trickle charger regularly
- Clean air filter
- New NGK R spark plug
- Valves adjusted
- Flushed front brake lines
- New Yamaha front brake pads
- Adjusted rear brake drum
- Replaced tappet cover O-ring
- Replaced oil filter O-ring
- I have a lifetime subscription to the Cyclepedia manual for this bike. If you haven't used this before, it is a great resource with text and picture instructions on how to complete almost any service on the bike. I will provide the login information for this resource. They will also answer technical questions related to the service of the bike.

The bad:
- Tank has a few small scratches.
- After sitting a while it is now hard to start/get it idling again. This suggests that idle circuit is dirty again and the carb probably needs to be gone through. Given that it won't reliably idle off-choke, you will probably want to get it home in a truck. --To be perfectly clear, it will start and run, but it does not run well. The carb really needs to be cleaned again before riding.--

m2jKOt1l.jpg

wyJk3MXl.jpg

Qelyb1Al.jpg

JgGkK0nl.jpg

More images can be found at: http://imgur.com/a/u4g4g

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ritabooke