recommend a LED light bar

Rattler

Thornton Melon's Kid
I picked up a "33 light bar from the Online LED Store (yea, creative name) plus a couple of smaller LEDs for the backside. It has a few floods on the ends and I like the mount way better than the other cheap ones I have seen. It was $169 shipped. There are a few Land Cruiser guys promoting their product on their website.

kojackJKU

Autism Family Travellers!
I am working on securing a LED lighting line to sell in my shop. I want a company to provide the ARB style lights, bars that dual switch amber/white and have single and double row options. Some different mounting would be nice too like flush mounts etc. I will be trying a set of the round LED arb styles on my jeep just to see while I reconfigure my HIDs in my Hellas.

BCobe

Adventurer
I paid $113 for my 52 inch from Eyourlife on amazon. Its double row with 100 LEDs total. Puts out good light with the dual purpose design. Center is spotlight while the edges are flood so it gets good coverage. They sell 40" bars as well I believe. Seems well built, good water protection and easy mounting. Just no wiring instructions so be prepared for that.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00F4MQJ5O/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Do you have any night pictures with it lit up? A lot of people around me are running them but I have yet to convince someone to light it up so I can see.

climber-420

Adventurer
DigiDiodes. I have 2 3x3 pods (spot), and then a 14" bar in between those. 24 LED's in the bar. The outer 8 LEDS on each side are flood, and the 8 in the middle are spot. I paid a whopping $225 for all of the lights, and they came with a plug and play harness that included switch/relay, everything. I have zero complaints. You can also get the filter covers for the 3x3 pods. I run yellow covers, and it's legit. Very very happy with my setup.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior